IBSAT 2022 :-
- IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Bengaluru and IBS Hyderabad.
- IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
- CAT/GMAT TM/ NMAT by GMAC TM /XAT scores (from 2020 onwards) are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2022.
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2022 / GMATTM/ NMAT by GMAC TM /CAT/XAT scores (from 2020 onwards) for admission to the following programs:
- MBA program offered by IBS Hyderabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune.
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Applicants in their final year bachelor's degree course are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2022/ GMATTM /NMAT by GMAC TM /CAT/XAT score are called for the selection process during February/March 2023. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|IBSAT 2022 Application||July 01, 2022; To: Dec 16, 2022|
|IBSAT 2022 Test Dates||4 th week of December|
|IBSAT 2022 Result||1 st week of January, 2023|
|Selection Briefings||2 nd week of January, 2023|
|Selection Process||MBA/PGPM Program:During February/March 2023|
IBS is providing flexible learning opportunity and enhanced learning experience to students
Case Based Learning
The case study method is key component of the academic program at all IBS Campuses.
Strong Industry Interface
IBS is collaborating with several national and international firms to train its students in specialized areas in information technology, business analysis and research
IBS has an impeccable track record of achieving excellent placements year-on-year.
Developed Strong relationship with more than 4,000 companies all over India
Strong Alumni Base
IBS has a growing alumni base of around 62,000+ who are currently pursuing fast track careers with 1000 plus companies in India and abroad.
Scholarships Worth 10 Crores for class of 2023-25.
For Toppers in Management Entrance tests
- CFA/CA/CS/ICWA Qualifies
- Wards of IBS Alumni
- Wards of defence personnel ( Serving/Retired)
- Physically Challenged Candidates.
PLACEMENT HIGHLIGHTS 2022
Highest International CTC
INR 53.45 LPA
Highest National CTC
INR 21.00 LPA
Top 10% Average CTC
INR 19.66 LPA
Top 25% Average CTC
INR 11.70 LPA
INR 8.71 LPA
Number of Companies Visited
Whats our Students saying about us
IBS helped in shaping me a lot. It prepared me for what I am today. It allowed me to learn,think and accept any challenges that came my way. IBS provided me with a much-needed pedagogy of academics, grooming and most importantly the capacity to think and being self-reliant.
MBA at IBS has surely given me a good foundation of knowledge and practical exposure to succeed as an entrepreneur. So it is important for young aspirants to choose the right B-school which will equip them with knowledge, skills and practical exposure to discover their endless career path options.
The two years spent at IBS has been pivotal in my career. It was a great learning and IBS helped me getting the right starting point in my career. If I look back, I think the pedagogy in IBS with focus on presentations and case study helped me transform to confident professional.
I had memorable journey at IBS. This wonderful institute helped me in shaping and bringing the best out of me. IBS facilitated me to get stable and successful career.
IBS Mumbai gave me new skills and knowledge that turbocharged my career. The education at IBS Mumbai instilled crucial skills like organizing, self-discipline and the ability to complete tasks from start to finish. In other words, it helped me mould into a more professional individual.
My two years in IBS Kolkata were a life transformation experience from a student to a corporate professional. Various extracurricular activities and participation in various Clubs and learning through Case Presentation and Simulation Projects made the learning more application based than just another finishing another lesson.